First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Searching with a text box
Hello I am trying to creat a search option in my database where when I want to find customers by city all i have to do is type in the city in the text box and search and all the results show up in the bottom datasheet subform so far i have the text box and the subform and all the records but when i try to do a ... 23 Apr 2010 21:42
Pivot table Control of height Access 2003
I have set up a daily pivot table for a production schedule. It works fine. The table is not long enough to see all the records (presently approx 10 records vertically) without scrolling. The pivot table is contained in another form as a subform . I have tried changing the window size of the pivot table in the... 23 Apr 2010 12:52
Graph displaying dates alphabetically on x axis, not by date
Hello! Title says it all - I want the x axis to show dates in DATE ORDER, not alphabetical order. I've read thru the forum, can't see how to fix it - your help will be appreciated. Kind Regards, Russell. p.s. Here is the graph Row Source, should there be an ORDER BY statement in here? SELECT (Format(... 23 Apr 2010 13:55
It works - thanks!
Fabulous! See? - so easy, but I just didn't know where to put that information! Thanks a lot. Also, I guess I shouldn't have included the row source information because that's defined in the VB code anyway, and it's dependent on what I put in the first combo box (I had 178 in the first box when I copied the row so... 23 Apr 2010 12:52
Subforms limitation
Hello Dear I faced with a unpredictable problem in Access 2007! Please help me. I want to link 5 combobox's from main form to 5 relevant fields in the subform but i could do this just for 3 of them! Access does not allow me to have more than 3 links(child links and master links). Do you have any solution... 23 Apr 2010 10:46
Setting up tables for grades
I do not understand why I am not understanding this, but I am trying to set up a form for inputing student grades. There are 13 classes that I need to track grades for (currently) as well as a composite grade. I have a table (tblStudents) with the student information (including [StudentID]), a table (tblCours... 20 May 2010 15:01
Tab sequencing not working
Let me see if I can explain this... I have three controls on a form. They are set as tab stops, numbered 0, 1, 2. Control #2 has an "on lost focus" procedure attached that does some calculating and makes another control visible if certain criteria are met. However, after tabbing off of control #2, while it ... 23 Apr 2010 12:52
Parent Child Wizard Abscent
I am not sure why the subform wizard isn't walking me through the Parent / Child connection. I suspect that it is bacause I have an ADP and not an MDB. Anyway I cannot find documentation on how to simply write this into the Link Master Fields / Link Child Fields line in the property sheet. Can someone please... 22 Apr 2010 17:39
Blank Template with rows and columns
I want to see a blank template in Word that has Rows and Columns for a seven day week that I can modify for my own use ... 22 Apr 2010 17:39
Comments Textbox
I have a form in which I have an unbound textbox so that users can add comments about the record. I type something into the textbox on one of the records and it fills whatever I wrote into all other records. I want what gets typed to just stay on the one record. Any ideas? ... 29 Apr 2010 23:41