From: RichMQSSI on
I have set up a daily pivot table for a production schedule. It works fine.
The table is not long enough to see all the records (presently approx 10
records vertically) without scrolling. The pivot table is contained in
another form as a subform . I have tried changing the window size of the
pivot table in the form ,looked for height control or number of records to
display and help menu without any solution . Does anybody know how the number
of records displayed are controlled in the Pivot Table and how do I increase
the view to see all records for that day ?