From: tsmith777 on
I want to see a blank template in Word that has Rows and Columns for a seven
day week that I can modify for my own use
From: KARL DEWEY on
That is a question for a newsgroup associated with Word as this one is for
Access.

I think you would want a table in Word. You can set the number of columns
and rows as you wish.

--
Build a little, test a little.

From: PieterLinden via AccessMonster.com on
tsmith777 wrote:
>I want to see a blank template in Word that has Rows and Columns for a seven
>day week that I can modify for my own use

Hmm... how about MAKING ONE? About as hard as falling down. Create a
document with the table you want and save it as a template. That was almost
hard. Almost.

Pages: 1
Prev: Comments Textbox
Next: Parent Child Wizard Abscent