First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Access frontend with SQL Server backend: my solution for ODBCCall error
hi Arvi, My solution: [..] Cool, nice piece of work. mfG --> stefan <-- ... 7 May 2010 08:56
How do I get the combo box to link with costs field in the table?
I have a database which I am trying to figure out. I have a field in the table which is the names of the cars and there is a price field. How do I link both of them up so that when I create a form and select the different car the different prices can appear. Can someone offer some help with this Please! ... 7 May 2010 10:03
Access frontend with SQL Server backend: my solution for ODBC Call error
Hi This thread follows threads I started in forums microsoft.public.access.forms, and microsoft.sqlserver.programming: 1. 'Overriding constraint violation message' at 21.04.2010 12:00; 2. 'Overriding constraint restriction message, when deleting record(s) from form' at 29.04.2010 10:36. The problem (Occurs ... 7 May 2010 06:44
Cascading Combo Box - help needed please.
I have 3 dependent combo boxes. CboService has TblService as RowSource with bound col = 2; col count = 2; col width 0cm;2cm and the following code in after update... Private Sub CboService_AfterUpdate() On Error Resume Next Select Case CboService.Value Case "A" CboRank.RowSource = ... 18 May 2010 01:40
VALIDATION RULE
Hello everybody! I´m trying to create a BirthDate textbox in my frmContacts (Jeff Conrad & Viescas) with the following code: Private Sub BirthDate_BeforeUpdate(Cancel As Integer) ' Make sure date not in the future If Me.BirthDate > Date - (365 * 18) Then MsgBox "Contact must be older than 18.", vbCr... 6 May 2010 18:45
Dirk Goldgar help please!!!
The other day, you gave me a fantastic fix for resetting my form recordsource. You told me to add the query statement in second column of the combo for each user selection in the first column. That works fantastic!!! But now my filter doesn't work. I know I probably have something in the wrong order. I have tri... 6 May 2010 16:32
Data Availability - Timing
At what point is the data just entered into a NEW form (as in data entry) available to be used ? I have a data entry form with the usual fields - ie Name; Address; Phone; etc. I would like the new entries to be used to populate a combo box. So, If I just enter the Name, can I use it to "lookup" other informati... 7 May 2010 14:32
"Too few parameters" error - sometimes
Hello All I'm getting a "Too few parameters" error - sometimes - on the following: Set rstS = CurrentDb.OpenRecordset("select * from [qry bulletin recipients]") The odd thing is that, when [qry bulletin recipients] is: SELECT practices.email, practices.[prac mgr calling name], practices.[prac name], pract... 6 May 2010 15:24
Help With SQL
Hello, I have a table in an Access database that I want to create an SQL Query for. Here is the table structure: Location Number Area1 2 Area1 3 Area1 5 Area2 4 Area2 2 Area3 1 I would like to create an update SQL statement so that it adds up the total of numbers for a particular l... 6 May 2010 11:57
2007 Forms - Quick Filters not working
I created a split form that is based on a query and was hoping that I could use the Quick Filter option, but it does not display any values with the respective check boxes, just Sort and Text or Number filters. There aren't that many records, and some of the fields contain the 2 letter state codes, surely that... 16 May 2010 20:08