From: JOSELUIS via AccessMonster.com on
Hello everybody! I´m trying to create a BirthDate textbox in my frmContacts
(Jeff Conrad & Viescas) with the following code:

Private Sub BirthDate_BeforeUpdate(Cancel As Integer)
' Make sure date not in the future
If Me.BirthDate > Date - (365 * 18) Then
MsgBox "Contact must be older than 18.", vbCritical, gstrAppTitle
Cancel = True
End If
End Sub
But only woks if I select to Show the data picker and I pick the date from it.

I also tried this one:
Validation rule:<= (Date()-(365*18))
Validation Text:Contact must be older than 18
But it works neither the Calendar Activex Control frmCalendarOCX nor
frmCalendar however it works with the data picker.Providing I use in most of
my data fields frmCalendar because it is easier for me to select a date than
from the data picker, can I solve this problem easily without using the data
picker? Maybe because I´m using the following date format: dd/mm/yyyy and the
spanish version isn´t working properly.