From: golfinray on
The other day, you gave me a fantastic fix for resetting my form
recordsource. You told me to add the query statement in second column of the
combo for each user selection in the first column. That works fantastic!!!
But now my filter doesn't work. I know I probably have something in the wrong
order. I have tried:
me.recordsource = me.cbodatasource.column(1) & vbnullstring
me.filter = "[district] = """ & me.cbodatasource & """"
me.filteron = true
me.requery

me.filter= "district] = """ & me.cbodatasource & """"
me.filteron = true
me.recordsource = me.cbodatasource.column(1) & vbnullstring

and all other combinations. I have tried requeries after one statement,
requeries after both. It will filter or it will set recordsource but not
both. I hope I won't have to have a separate combo for that. Thanks so much!
Milton
--
Milton Purdy
ACCESS
From: golfinray on
Dirk - I was having a brain fart. I removed the filter and put the
Forms![myform].mycombo as the criteria of the other query. Worked like a
charm! Thanks so much again!!!!! Milt
--
Milton Purdy
ACCESS

From: Dirk Goldgar on
"golfinray" <golfinray(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Dirk - I was having a brain fart. I removed the filter and put the
> Forms![myform].mycombo as the criteria of the other query. Worked like a
> charm! Thanks so much again!!!!! Milt

Glad you got it working, Milt.

--
Dirk Goldgar, MS Access MVP