First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Subform not refreshing in Access 97
OK. I have a database that was working fine until a month ago, now when an order is selected, another field is populated with serial numbers, before once you selected the serial number, a subform populate with Part Description Part NO Now the subform,tblProdDetail subform, no longer ... 14 May 2010 00:52
New Problem - Buttons
In 2007: In a form I created a button, used the wizard to set it to go to next record when clicked. When I click it, I get this: The expression ON CLICK you entered as the event property setting produced the following error: Ambiguous name detected: PRINT_CLICK. Now, if I wrote the VBA/Macro, I could under... 14 May 2010 19:26
Combo box finding wrong record
Hi all, This is driving me nutty! And i know it's probably something really obvious that i am just not seeing..... I have a form which has a combo box on it. The combo box has 3 columns, First Name, Surname, ClientID (SELECT qryClientDetails.FirstName, qryClientDetails.SurName, qryClientDetails.ClientID... 14 May 2010 10:36
How to get one field to update based on a selection from a drop do
New to Access. I want to create a form that coworkers can use to lookup information in a database for inputting data into a PO as well as submit new records into the database. I want to have a control that is a combo drop down box where the can select a row from a list of items in a specified field and based on... 13 May 2010 14:56
Filter SubFrom from Main Form using date
Neither form is bound and only the subform is pulling data from a table. Would like to enter a date on the main form [Date1]. The subform would then show all data with a start date [SDate] less than [Date1]. And an end date [EDate] great than [Date1]. ... 13 May 2010 22:41
Cannot View Form in 2007
Hello! I recently upgraded to Office 2007 and in my first attempt to build a database for tracking, I cannot view the end result of my forms. I can view them in design view, but in no other view. I even used the Wizard to help me set up the form. Obviously I cannot track anything unless my people can ac... 14 May 2010 10:36
how can I replace SQL query with VBA logic
I have a table which looks like the following.. Sample group TestNo 29045 IG Test 1 29053 IG Test 1 29053 IR Test 1 29067 IG Test 1 29067 IR Test 1 and I need to correct my TestNo, If the sample is same and group is different then I need to assign different no, My query looks like this.. DoCmd.RunSQL "UPDATE ... 17 May 2010 10:13
Combo box that prints report
Hi I am using Windows XP and Access 2000. The database is for shceduling courses. I have 2 tables. TRAINW and Courses. A form called ChooseCourse, and a report called PrintWaitingList. The form needs a Combo Box where users can select a course from the Courses table, then click on a 'Print' button that ... 13 May 2010 13:50
cant type more than 11 numbers
Dear all, I have a bank account that contains more than 15 numbers, whenever i am trying to make the data entry ex :4322386920125206 i am receiving that the value you entered isnt valid for this field for example you may have entered text in a numeric field or that number is larger than the field size setting per... 13 May 2010 11:37
Sending a link for a form to the desktop - Access 2007
I have a multi-user DB with user specific forms. In the old 2003 I was able to right click on a individual form and send it to the specific user's desktop while in development mode but this function isn't appearing in the new 2007 version. Please can I get advice on how to send a launchable link for a form to... 13 May 2010 00:45