From: techjohnny on
OK. I have a database that was working fine until a month ago, now
when an order is selected, another field is populated with serial
numbers, before once you selected the serial number, a subform
populate with

Part
Description Part NO

Now the subform,tblProdDetail subform, no longer populates after the
serial number is selected, although the serial number has a rule:
OnChange Refresh tblProdDetail subform

Nothing at the development level has changed, so we are all baffled.

Any help would be great!

Regards,

--tj
From: Tom van Stiphout on
On Thu, 13 May 2010 09:18:07 -0700 (PDT), "techjohnny(a)gmail.com"
<techjohnny(a)gmail.com> wrote:

Rather than Refresh you should use Requery.

-Tom.
Microsoft Access MVP

>OK. I have a database that was working fine until a month ago, now
>when an order is selected, another field is populated with serial
>numbers, before once you selected the serial number, a subform
>populate with
>
>Part
>Description Part NO
>
>Now the subform,tblProdDetail subform, no longer populates after the
>serial number is selected, although the serial number has a rule:
>OnChange Refresh tblProdDetail subform
>
>Nothing at the development level has changed, so we are all baffled.
>
>Any help would be great!
>
>Regards,
>
>--tj

Pages: 1