First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
trigger an event by changing pages in a tab control form
How can I trigger a code event by switching pages in a form with a tab control? In design view with the page selected the only events that show up on the property sheet are: On Click (which does not activate on clickign the tab but the page itself), on Dbl click (same issue) and 3 mouse actions. Any other way ... 21 May 2010 21:39
Windows 7 Sendkeys
My client got a new computer with Windows7. Now I have a problem with the SendKeys in code. I'm using {Esc} to erase if the user enters a wrong entry, and {F9} to refresh the screen when the Runcommand SaveRecord doesn't work. I tried to use undo method instead of the Esc, but it only works in the forms event u... 21 May 2010 15:03
Autoformats
I have a database created in 2003. I have saved it as .accdb, but when I try to use autoformat my forms all I get are solid colors. I saw on another thread where someone was able to fix a similar problem by updating to ..accdb, but that has not worked for me. Any ideas appreciated. ... 21 May 2010 15:03
"Reset" combo boxes
I have an unbound form with combo boxes used as filters for my reports. How can I reset the combo boxes back to blanks so the user doesn't have to exit the form to choose a different filter selection? Can you set up a command button that resets them? Thanks for any suggestions. ... 21 May 2010 15:03
Convert a form to a split form?
After creating a subform in single form view, I realized the users would sometimes like to see all of the records at once, though the single form allows much better visiblity to the data. Is there a simple way to convert it to a Split Form, or will I have to create a new split form and move all of the custom d... 21 May 2010 11:43
Text Box
I have the following event procedure on a text box: Private Sub txtNotesOnTransaction_BeforeUpdate(Cancel As Integer) Debug.Print "User: " & CurrentUser() & " " & Me!txtNotesOnTransaction End Sub It is suppose to stamp the user name in the text box but it does not work. Any suggestions? Thanks ... 21 May 2010 12:49
a question on form.item
On furthering on my question from yesterday I just want to know how this collection is formed. Logic demands that form.item(0) would be the first form opened then if you open another form form.item(1) would be the ID of that form and if you opened another form from the that forms id would be form.item(2) then if... 30 May 2010 17:36
Don't add record
Greetings- This must be easy. I have an input form attached to a file. I have a command button labeled "Cancel" with an "on-click" event "DoCmd.Close" I enter some data, but decide not to add the record. I click the Cancel command button, but the messed up record is inserted into the file. What command ... 20 May 2010 16:07
crash on form with two subforms
Access 2003 I have a form for the user to select a client and then see two subforms: one with the client's appointments, and another subform with the cats that the client owns. Both subforms are linked to the select client field on the main form. We have three users. Back end is SQL. Randomly this form cause... 20 May 2010 23:47
Form Open Error Message
I added three new fields to a form and now I get the following error: The expression On Open you entered as the event property setting produced the following error: return without GoSub Well I did not change the On Open event procedure.. here it is: Private Sub Form_Open(Cancel As Integer) DoCmd.GoToRecord ... 21 May 2010 08:25