First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Using 'like' on a user prompt
I want to prompt the user for a value to use to filter a form. Here is my command with the WhereCondition: docmd.OpenForm "test", acNormal, , "LastName=[Enter a Last Name]" I want to use the WhereCondition as a "LIKE" criteria. Variations on the WhereCondition itself that I've tried include various combinations... 27 May 2010 21:28
DateDiff Error
I have two identical forms, each with a DOB field and an Age field. I'm using the following expression to display the age in each form: =DateDiff("yyyy",[DOB],Now())+Int(Format(Now(),"mmdd")<Format([DOB],"mmdd")) On one form, it works perfectly. In the other form, I get a #Name? error. Why would it work in... 27 May 2010 18:11
employee ID into text box, need to show all ID's that have ck in o
Post the SQL of your query by opening in design view, click on VIEW - SQL View, highlight all, copy, and paste in a post. -- Build a little, test a little. "jfire" wrote: I have a problem, I enter employee ID into text box, I need to show all ID's that have ck in on same form. I have table with emp... 28 May 2010 17:05
auto populate text box based on combo box value
I would like to set up the following to auto populate the fields below based on the value I select in the combo box: Rep field = combo box (LURequestor) with all info included pertaining to the rep The combo box row/source type is Table/Query; row source is SELECT qryReps.FullName, qryReps.[Last Name], qryReps... 27 May 2010 18:11
expression has invalid reference to property form/report
Can any one help...I modified my form and tested n work perfectly well when I copied and past the table and form just the structure to the real time...it keep giving me run time error 2455 and the message " Expression that has an invalid reference to the property form/report" Can any one help..many thanks G... 27 May 2010 18:11
Opening a sub-form from a command button
I have a sub-form with in a main form. The sub-form opens with the form. I want tthe sub-form to open separtely, such as with a command botton. And if this cannot happen, then I want to delete the sub-form and have the form (that was the sub-form) to open with a command button, but for it to be sized to fit wi... 27 May 2010 22:33
Sendobject Question
I am trying to use a datepicker to set number of days until an email reminder is sent. I am a little over my head. I am trying to use something like: If me.date_picker.value <> now() then dateadd("d"(me.datepicker.value ????? docmd.sendobject ....... I don't know how to set this up with dateadd or something else ... 27 May 2010 22:33
Requery Combo box in popup form
I have a form set-up as a popup in datasheet view with a combo box. The combo box is used to assign a room to a student. I have a check box that is used when the student checks out. When I select the check box, it removes the students name from the table that provides the source for the combo box (amongst ot... 1 Jun 2010 09:46
A Great Big Thank You!
Firstly, let me apologize for making this beautiful cross-post. I know it bad etiquette, but in this instance I'm hoping no one will truly mind (after all MS did it with their announcement...). I, like everyone else in this forum, owe each of the contrinbuting members a Great Big Thank You for all the time, p... 1 Jun 2010 14:12
DateDiff Error
Never mind, now it works. I don't have a clue why, but it does. Oh well. "Gntlhnds" wrote: I have two identical forms, each with a DOB field and an Age field. I'm using the following expression to display the age in each form: =DateDiff("yyyy",[DOB],Now())+Int(Format(Now(),"mmdd")<Format([DOB],"mm... 27 May 2010 17:04
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last