First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
employee ID into text box, need to show all ID's that have ck
I do not do e-mails or web sites. Read John's post or re-read mine. -- Build a little, test a little. "jfire via AccessMonster.com" wrote: KARL DEWEY wrote: Post the SQL of your query by opening in design view, click on VIEW - SQL View, highlight all, copy, and paste in a post. I have ... 28 May 2010 12:40
Matching data in two tables
This is probably pretty rudimentary but I'm doing an Update Query in 2007 and I am having an issue with my criteria. I have two tables: tbl_1 contains a column with a serial number (14,000 rows) . tbl_2 contains a column with user description information that includes the serial numbers I want to match. (45,00... 28 May 2010 12:40
Toggle button vs Command button
I was using command buttons to write text in a text box. The command buttons work fine. I was thinking of using toggle buttons because toggle buttons change color/shading when pressed. The toggle button writes the text in the box but I get a 'Run-time error '2115' - The macro or function set to the BeforeUpd... 28 May 2010 15:59
Check boxes to run queries
Hi, I want to use check boxes to choose criteria. I was to return a table for the following data: Invoice number, Customer number country, part number, qty, value etc. There are 5 countries, I want to have a check box for each so we can choose which ones to include, and then click GO. How do I do this? ... 29 May 2010 00:41
Embed Excel with form
Is it possible to show an excel spreadsheet within a form? Have it interactive where the user can scroll...? QB ... 28 May 2010 10:26
Click a subform field to open relevant form
Hi, this is my first post :o) l've created a main menu form in Access 2007 called “frmSwitchboard” and embedded in that is a subform called "subfrmSwitchboard" that contains all customer orders of a certain type (Active, Paid, Unpaid). Each order has an Autonumber field called ID as it's primary key. Linked to... 30 May 2010 17:36
Windows 7 presses button
If I don't move the mouse quickly after I use it to press a button on my form, the button is pressed again. How do I troubleshoot this? (please forgive me if this is similar to another question I tried to post recently - I couldn't find my question so I'm trying again.) Thank you. ... 27 May 2010 21:28
Add code to CloseButton
I have create a CloseButton on my main form - the generated code is: Private Sub CloseButton_Click() On Error GoTo Err_CloseButton_Click On Error GoTo Err_CloseButton_Click DoCmd.Close Exit_CloseButton_Click: Exit Sub Err_CloseButton_Click: MsgBox Err.Description Resume Exit_CloseButton_Click... 27 May 2010 21:28
If field then checkbox and enable
On my form called f015KeyMilestones(continuous form) I have a field called KeyMilestonesSubID. How can I do the following.. If KeyMilestonesSubID =12 then the checkbox called QGateNA is checked If QGateNA is checked (user checks or the above) then the field called PassedQGDt is enabled Thank you -- ... 27 May 2010 21:28