First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Order Form - Issue with Fields set up as combos
Hi Hope someone can help me. I'm trying to set up an order from in Access 2003 and being very rusty have been using a Microsoft template. I am setting up an employee ID box that I want to show the employee name: I have a qry (Expr1: [LastName] & "," & [FirstName]) that has added the first and last name toge... 16 May 2010 19:03
Filter Subform
Hi all, I have table in subform control which i have put on a Form call "Main Form". Table name is "Data" and Subform name is "Data Subform". On the Form "Main Form" just above from subform control i have also put unbound Textbox control which i call "txtSrch". I just want some kind of code or way that when ever ... 16 May 2010 05:57
Retriving database properties
How can I retrieve information from the database properties so I can display them on the main form of my application? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/201005/1 ... 16 May 2010 10:15
forms
when i launch my form it takes quite a bit of time to release control to the mouse for me to do anything. my form has subforms, buttons, edit boxes, etc. what is the reason behind this dalay?. it is annoying. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/20100... 18 May 2010 11:28
Pivot table form
I have a pivot table form based on a query the data contains names and course dates in the following format Course Gas Check Oil Check Name Date got Date Expires Date got Date Expires Peter 1-1-2007 1-1-2010 1-2-2008 1-2-2010 i am... 15 May 2010 18:06
out of date items
I have a tools database with LastTestDate and NextTestDate fields, which is conditionally formatted for approaching NextTestDate. What I want to do now, is to run a query or report which tells me which items are out of date. I have a query which give me the NextTestDate: NextTestDate: DateAdd([PeriodTypeID],... 16 May 2010 21:13
Wizard unable to open form in Form or Datasheet view
I am just learning Access, and I am unable to get a Form to work with my database. I get an error, "The wizard is unable to open your form in Form view or Datasheet view, possibly because another user has a source table open in exclusive mode." I am the only one working on this database, which is brand-new. ... 15 May 2010 01:54
Creating forms from queries
I am trying to use a query to create a form but when I use the form wizard and select justified as my form type it says that access is unable to create one for me. I was wondering if I could just start the form design from a query. Thanks ... 14 May 2010 19:26
Report Selector Form Disappears
In my program (.mde) I have a form "Report Selector" which allows users to use two drop down lists to select first the type report (Daily Accounting, Monthly Accounting, Lookups, etc) and then the specific report from a list of reports in that type. It has been working for about 9 years; suddenly 2 users repor... 14 May 2010 15:02
enable/disable text box based on 3 combos
hi i have 3 combos (user chooses Yes or No from a drop down) and a text field that is disabled by default and i'm trying to enable if either one of these 3 combos has "NO" value. So here is what i have and it's not working so far. Private Sub Form_current() If Me.Combo1 = "NO" Then Me.Text.Enabled = True ... 17 May 2010 10:13