First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Control limitations
G'day all Using Acc2003 in 2K format, as work has not taken the step up to 2007 yet. Is there a way to bypass the maximum "Controls on/in a form" limitation. Background: Essentially, I am attempting to create a "Fatigue Management" DB which records all driver activities during each 24 hour period over a... 24 May 2010 20:11
How do I format a field based on the value
I have a form that is populated from a query using several tables. In the detail section I have the following fields: Category Code qty PO number ... .... ... The qty is populated in the query based on whether or not a PO number is available. If the PO number is not available then it comes fr... 26 May 2010 22:28
autoformat
I have a database which was originally 2003. I have updated to 2007. When I try to apply autoformats to forms I get only solid colors. The database is ..accdb. Any suggestions? ... 24 May 2010 12:21
Having a difficult time with a lookup
I am still new at trying to add the "bells and whistles" to Access. I have a question concerning lookups. I have a database that has two tables: BBBMembers and MemberTrainingLog. I also have a form named MemberCPETrainingLog. What I want to be able to do is this: In the MemberCPETrainingLog form, I want to... 24 May 2010 12:21
On No Data Event
Greetings - Is there a Forms event similar to the On_No_Data event with reports? I have a small form that builds a filter for a recordset. If I run a DoCmd.OpenReport I can trigger No Data event when the filter finds no records. However, if I use a DoCmd.OpenForm with the same filter, a blank form displa... 24 May 2010 20:11
Changing mask on form
Hi I've got a small problem. I'm in the process of designing an application for inspection process on production line. one of the issues I came across is input masks. scanned serial numbers have to be of specific format, i.e TKCA0CH123456MUR1111 in this mask: 1st three characters (TKC) don't change 4... 24 May 2010 10:08
End of service calculation
what i have is an employee database and i want to apply the following rules : Employee Name Total Package Total Per Day Additional days Total Working Months Total Working years Type :Termination/resignation If the employee is resigning before the completion of 1 year of service : He will be getting as bene... 24 May 2010 16:50
graph on microsoft access
Hi In my form, i've included graph that will correspond to the combo box The problem is that when other user open the form on their respective laptop, the graph change (in particular on bar graph and x axis) It works well on my laptop inregardless where the file being stored i.e on common server, external d... 23 May 2010 22:19
casting call for models in buffalo
Exciting and adventurous opportunities await a variety of models. Models with little or no experience are in demand as well as the upscale, professional models. Lingerie, stockings, swim wear, comfortable topless and/or glamour nude. Comfortable hosting; entertainment events/parties. Many different and fina... 22 May 2010 14:57
Control Layout
Hello, I am using Access 2007 on a Vista machine. The database I am designing is in the 2007 format. I have a form that uses the Tabular type of Control Layout with Labels in the Form Header and data in the Details Section of the form. There are 16 Label and data boxes and the data is numerical. The two ... 1 Jun 2010 07:34