First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Version Updates
I am writing an application in Access 2000 which travelling employees will load onto their laptops. As they do not have the Access program loaded, they will use Runtime. I anticipate that revisions will be needed over time. Updates might be changes to forms & macros, new forms & macros, data changes, extra fi... 28 May 2010 00:43
Form Refresh
Hi I have a form that has VB for different fields within the main form. One of my options is when a specific field is ticked the corresponding fields that need to be completed have there backcolour change so the agent becomes aware of the fields. I also have VB code set so that when specific fields are com... 27 May 2010 17:04
Setting Size of Switchboard
I created a switchboard using the wizard, and I would like to permanently set it's size. When it is set up with sizeable borders, it retains the last size I make it. When I set up the borders as something else (i.e. thin, dialog, or none), the width is the way I want it, but the heighth is not (it is way to t... 27 May 2010 15:58
Setting Size of Switchboard
How would I see these invisible buttons on the form? When I look at the form in design view, there is only one button. "Daryl S" wrote: Gntlhnds - My guess is the switchboard is too tall because of extra buttons on the form that are not used (invisible). If so, you can decide to shrink these extr... 1 Jun 2010 09:46
auto populate text box based on combo box value
Thanks, Daryl. I will give it a try. Right now when I try to go into the code builder for this particular issue, I am getting a DLL error. I will have to try working on this on a different computer. "Daryl S" wrote: Yappy - You need to use the AfterUpdate event of the combo box to populate the oth... 27 May 2010 15:58
Free migration kit for MS Access developers: MS Office 2010 Web Apps
Hi everyone, If you’ve been following the news on the new launch of Microsoft Office 2010, you may have noticed something missing. The new Office Web Apps that are causing quite a Google v. Microsoft stir are not MS Access-friendly. Read more about it in the latest blog post from Caspio, “Access 2010 Snubs Web D... 27 May 2010 15:58
Very Simple Question
I have a from with a whole bunch of subforms contained within a tab control, so that users can enter data into five or six related tables. In most cases the subforms are in datasheet view so that users can see all the related records from a particular table as they enter them, rather than viewing them one at a tim... 28 May 2010 10:27
Datasheet Subform Query
I have a Datasheet subform for which I have a field name CalendarYear which basically lets me know that fees were received for that Calendar Year. I have entered information for the 2009 Calendar Year and some information for the 2010 Calendar Year. I am trying to get my query to give me all records for which fees ... 28 May 2010 14:53
Wild card not working in Access 2010 query
Hi all, I am wondering if anyone out there knows why the wild card (*) will not work in an MS Access 2010 query. I tried, as I have for years, to enter a criteria in a query as follows: Like "*" & [Forms]![FormName]![FieldName] & "*" And it creates this ALike "*" & [Forms]![FormName]![FieldName] & "*" and then... 27 May 2010 13:45
employee ID into text box, need to show all ID's that have ck in on same form
I have a problem, I enter employee ID into text box, I need to show all ID's that have ck in on same form. I have table with employee ID info. I need to show all employee's on the same form as they check in. I have done query's subforms showing the ID but will only refresh if I close the form then reopen. This i... 26 May 2010 20:18