From: jfire on
I have a problem, I enter employee ID into text box, I need to show all ID's
that have ck in on same form. I have table with employee ID info. I need
to show all employee's on the same form as they check in. I have done query's
subforms showing the ID but will only refresh if I close the form then reopen.
This is on a single PC. Using Access 2007 <I'm at a loss>
I have;
Employee_Info Table
Date_Time_IN Query,
Date_Time_IN Table,
Date_Time_OUT Table

From: PieterLinden via AccessMonster.com on
jfire wrote:
>I have a problem, I enter employee ID into text box, I need to show all ID's
>that have ck in on same form. I have table with employee ID info. I need
>to show all employee's on the same form as they check in. I have done query's
>subforms showing the ID but will only refresh if I close the form then reopen.
>This is on a single PC. Using Access 2007 <I'm at a loss>
>I have;
>Employee_Info Table
>Date_Time_IN Query,
>Date_Time_IN Table,
>Date_Time_OUT Table

Sounds like you need to requery the subform.

Me!Subform1.Form.Requery

From: jfire on
PieterLinden wrote:
>>I have a problem, I enter employee ID into text box, I need to show all ID's
>>that have ck in on same form. I have table with employee ID info. I need
>[quoted text clipped - 6 lines]
>>Date_Time_IN Table,
>>Date_Time_OUT Table
>
>Sounds like you need to requery the subform.
>
>Me!Subform1.Form.Requery

Tks PieterLinden
I have tried that, but it dosen't update the Subform while it is still open.
That is what I am trying to do.
I could send you what I have so far if you want to take a look at it your
self. Tks