First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Limit rows in subform based on field in main form
Pieter is correct in what I meant. Sorry for any confusion. I'll definitely give this a try. Thank you!!! "PieterLinden via AccessMonster.com" wrote: Tom van Stiphout wrote: Interesting. I took his question to mean: I may have more than N records, and the user can only enter data in the first N one... 25 May 2010 15:47
Overflow
Why does the last line in this code lead to the error message "Overflow"? The figure in question is 33764 which is the value of txtPhotoID before trying to assign it to intPhotoID. If I declare intPhotoID as String, then all is well Dim intPhotoID As String Dim intProjectTeacherID As Integer Dim strActivity As... 26 May 2010 04:50
User Name in a text box
I have the following code in a memo text field: Private Sub txtNotesOnTransaction_BeforeUpdate(Cancel As Integer) Debug.Print "User: " & CurrentUser() & " " & Me!txtNotesOnTransaction End Sub I want the current user entering data user name to fill in before typing any other data. It is not working any sugg... 27 May 2010 18:11
Combo Box to write to table(s)
Hello all, I am having difficulty with the following issue (Access 2007) primary form (frmMain) contains user information with various fields. Key field is ID (this is input at the time the record is created) and a combo box named cboAction with the following options: MMRB MEB P4 ND-PEB Within this for... 25 May 2010 13:33
Clearing a field
I have a command button to clear a search a (Check box) but sometimes users forget to clear the search. When other users use that form the check boxes are not cleared. How do I code the form so when they exit the check box clears. Thank You In Advance!! ... 25 May 2010 17:59
Displaying Yes/No as Yes or No instead of -1 and 0
Hi, this should be simple but it's still giving me trouble. I have a drop-down combobox that is referencing a table with two columns, like this: 0 No 1 Yes The column count is 2 and the column widths are 0";1" but the drop- down displays 0 and -1. I know that this is how Access stores yes/no, but can't... 25 May 2010 13:33
How to add record in Subform which is in another Subform
Hi all, I have Subform "SubA" on another Subform "SubB". And "SubB" is on Form called "Main". On "SubB" I have button called "Add New Record" and I got macro (see below) on this button's click event. Private Sub Command1_Click() Me.SubA.SetFocus DoCmd.GoToRecord , , acNewRec End Sub When I open Form "Sub... 25 May 2010 11:19
Form will not allow checkbox option group or toggle
I have a basic for I'm trying to add a check box to. I add the check box then add a text box =IIf([Check736]=yes,"A","Left") simple yet I save the form and open in print preview and the checkbox is inactive. If I add an option group It does the same thing. The statements are all correct but in print preview the op... 25 May 2010 11:19
Load Image Timing
hihi,, I have a button that will load a image, however this button also loads a inputbox.. I keep getting the inputbox 1st and after input by user, the image loads.. i require the image to load 1st and then the input box.. i understand that the inputbox will be covering the image -- Message posted via... 26 May 2010 03:45
Update box with combo box
This is quite simple I know, but I only get my hands on Access whenever I need it so I'm always forgetting simple tasks like this one. I even had some trouble choosing this question's title, can you imagine it? :/ I have two tables, ORDERS and PRODUCTS. My ORDERS form has a combo box where I can pick the PROD... 25 May 2010 09:07