From: PJ on
I have a command button to clear a search a (Check box) but sometimes users
forget to clear the search. When other users use that form the check boxes
are not cleared. How do I code the form so when they exit the check box
clears.

Thank You In Advance!!
From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
Other users?

There should be no other users. NEVER share the forms in an Access database.
You need to split the database into a back-end that contains all the tables
and a front-end that contains everything else. Link the tables in the
back-end to the front-end, and put a copy of the front-end on each user's
workstation. Failure to work that way in a multi-user environment will
eventually result in a corrupted database.

Text can be cleared using the Enter event on the textbox:

Private Sub txtSearch_Enter()
Me.txtSearch = ""
End Sub
--