First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
"free" ip number when I remove device from database?
Access 2007. Problem is when I delete the device (which has foreign key, ipID) from device table the IP number from IP table (has ID, primary key) also deletes (relation 1:1). I want to "free" ip number when I remove device from database so IP number is not deleted and can be used later. How to accomplish this? ... 12 May 2010 21:27
Dlookup Question
I have a form that needs to look up a "goal" by matching several fields in a table. I can't figure out how to do dlookup with multiple criteria Form = frmManualTaskDataEntry [employee] [cbxMailCodeTask] [cbxState] [cbxDisabilityIndicator] [cbxVolumeCode] Table = tblMailCodeTasks Mai... 12 May 2010 06:58
Default Value =Date$() in UK Date Format
I have a form with a date field and want to populate it with the current date using the =Date$() in the default value field. Unfortunately this uses the US date format (mmddyy) and I need it to be in the UK format (ddmmyy). Regional settings are set to UK on the PC. Can anyone please advise me how to acheive t... 11 May 2010 10:04
Delete record button not working (allowedits = true)?
I set AllowEdits to False in forms and created a "edit record" button to se AllowEdits to True as follows: " I had a similar way also. For your form go to the Form, Properties, DataTab and set AllowEdits to NO. Next, create a CommandButton, without the wizard, and then go to the Properties of the CommandButton,... 11 May 2010 07:51
Internet Explorer 8 Update problem
Hi, I have recently updated my Windows XP Pro system to service pack 3 and Internet Explorer 8. Previously I had service pack 2 and Internet Explorer 7. Although IE 8 has some neat stuff, I have noticed when I click on a link (i.e. a story in MSN) a new window pops up, which is fine, but the minimize, maxi... 10 May 2010 22:08
Hide and Unhide AC 2007 Navigation Pane
Access 2007 sp2. I'm using the tabbed interface. I've been trying to utilize the Navigation Pane ONLY when my main form (frmHome)is open or in front of other objects or forms. When any other object or form is in front I want the nav pane to be hidden not minimized like when one clicks the '<<' button in th... 10 May 2010 19:56
Quote Form With Options - Repost
It seems my original thread of 4/29/10 "Quote Form with Options" has been forgotten. Tom van Stiphout was helping and gave me the instructions for a button to ""Create New Option". It would look at the maximum option used so far (DMax function) and add 1 to it. When the button is clicked, you save the JobNumb... 10 May 2010 14:20
Update - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 1 Jun 2010 00:03
How do I detect if item in lisbox is selected
Hi, How do I detect item in listbox is selected? Is there a problem with news server cause I cannot access it from outlook express SF ... 10 May 2010 12:06
Unhiding a Nav Bar Object
Access 2007 sp2 I hid an object in my custom category group and now I can't unhide it. The object doesn't appear in the unassigned objects since I placed it in the custom group. In the navigation bar's context menu 'Show all objects' is grayed out. Any ideas, James ... 10 May 2010 13:13