First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Can't find posting
I posted a question a couple of weeks ago and can't find my posting. It's frustrating!!! This is not the first time!!! I've checked it many many times!!! It's frustrating!!!! Please help. thanks chai ... 27 Apr 2010 17:57
how to requery on new record continuous form
I have a form that we input Vendor insurance information. My corporation has 7 companies. Each of the 7 companies has their own Vendor list. I have a combo box named Vendor whose record source is a query from a UNION query. So in this UNION query I have all 7 company's Vendors pulling on one query. From this query ... 27 Apr 2010 16:48
Switchboard
Hi Everyone I have a problem and it only happens to one of my users. I created a switchboard (Database is an ADP) so the users could access the data entry forms. What happens is they open the database from a short cut on their desktop, they log in using user name and password then they start their data entry. the p... 27 Apr 2010 16:48
Forms - Option for user to leave some text boxes as blank.
Hello. I am using MS Access 2007. I have a form that is linked to a query. I am trying to give the user the option of leaving some text boxes blank if they do not have the infomation. What formula do i use in the query? Thanks -- fa ... 27 Apr 2010 16:48
pop-up that asks a question
I would like to create pop-ups that respond to options that are chosen. For example, I have a form with a drop down for yes/no. If the answer is yes I want to be able give the user as option to chose whether radiation was completed or not. I know how to connect the main form to a subform and have the subform po... 29 Apr 2010 10:07
Forms & Reports Labels on placing the field
Normally it has been that when I placed a field the label automatically went as well. This is no longer happening only the field is being placed. No label. I want the label to appear and be connected automatically. I somehow must have changed something but what and how do I get it back to normal. ... 27 Apr 2010 16:48
Saving Form as Report in ADP
Does anyone know how to save a Form as a Report in an Access ADP. Apparently this process is straightforward in an mdb as you right click on the form and save to report (the wizard does the rest). But this option is not present in my ADP version. Any thoughts? ... 27 Apr 2010 14:30
Locking Check Boxes
I have a form where i want to select one option or the other, so a user will have a laptop OR a desktop. i want to be able to only select one of the check boxes and also lock the check box after the new record has been updated. any help on this would be great... ... 27 Apr 2010 08:46
Minimize access windows
Hi everybody, I want to minimize the access windows and have my forms only in modal popup way, with the main forms always on the background. I just found and copied a module (see below) that does it well except for a small side effect. I have some "animated" buttons/labels (e.g. change font size/colour/picture e... 27 Apr 2010 04:20
How to convert AVCHD M2TS/MTS to iPad on Mac
Question: "I have a Sony HDR-SR5, or some other AVCHD camcorders such as Canon HF11, JVC GZ-HD10, Panasonic HDC-SD5, etc, but I failed to import the video files copied from my camcorder in the format of .mts or .m2ts for playback on my new iPad, is there anyone can give me some suggestions, I'm using Mac Snow Leopard."... 17 May 2010 05:52