From: desireemm via AccessMonster.com on
Hi Everyone I have a problem and it only happens to one of my users. I
created a switchboard (Database is an ADP) so the users could access the data
entry forms. What happens is they open the database from a short cut on their
desktop, they log in using user name and password then they start their data
entry. the problem is that one user in particular opens the database and
doesnt always get the Switchboard. and I dont understand that. She is only
one having this problem. and in the Access options I have it so that the
Navigation window wont display, but when she opens it, it does but the
switchboard doesnt. Has anyone had this problem?? what should Ido

Thank you

From: osupratt via AccessMonster.com on
so the shortcut is to a file on your network; so everyone is opening the same
file? does everyone have the same version of Access?

From: desireemm via AccessMonster.com on
osupratt wrote:
>so the shortcut is to a file on your network; so everyone is opening the same
>file? does everyone have the same version of Access?
>
>>Hi Everyone I have a problem and it only happens to one of my users. I
>>created a switchboard (Database is an ADP) so the users could access the data
>[quoted text clipped - 7 lines]
>>
>>Thank you
The database is on each users computer, the data itself is stored on a SQL
Server 2005 database on the server. And yes everyone has the same version