First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
Combo Box not displaying properly
I have a cbo (cboID_Start) that has the row source: SELECT capture_id FROM dtGPSDataNew WHERE capture_id = 178 ORDER BY date_gps Capture_id is identified when the user selects it from a previous cbo (cbocapture_ID), and this simple code links them: Me.cboGPS_ID_start.RowSource = "SELECT capture_id ... 22 Apr 2010 17:39
#Name? error in Form text box
Dear All, I have a form where in text field the following error is encountered #Name? I couldn't understand why is it happening? Please assist? Rgds, Aligahk06 ... 22 Apr 2010 13:29
dlookup with multiple criteria
I have a form that needs to look up a "goal" by matching several fields in a table. I can't figure out how to do dlookup with multiple criteria frmManualTaskDataEntry [employee] [date] [mailcode] [state] [disabilityind] [volumecode] tblMailCodeTasks mailcode state disabilityind state goal ... 11 May 2010 07:51
Auto Fill Fields
I have a database of contacts (names, addresses, phone numbers, emails). I have created a table with this info already filled out (imported from Excel). All I want to do is create a form with a single drop-down list where, when the last name is selected, all the other fields automatically populate with that person'... 22 Apr 2010 11:23
Filter Form Based on Subform Combo Field Problem
I have three forms as follows: tblContracts 1 to M tblIssues 1 to M tblIssueComments I have a unbound combo box with three options: Open, Closed, All. Based on what I select on this combo I change the recordsource as follows: Start Code *************************************** Private Sub txtSelectIssues... 22 Apr 2010 16:36
creating Time Book Need help
I'm developing a time book in Access 2007 for my peers. Most of the functionality is biult and works fine. the stumbling block is the Interface or the form. the users want an interface very much like what the have now. What they have now: a spread sheet with dates across the top and employees down the left. all... 28 Apr 2010 11:44
Subforms
I'm looking to create a subform on a tabbed form for employee and staff information. The form, generally, will keep information regarding sales staff at my company. On the first tab, employee information (name, title, phone, email) will be entered. On the second tab will be the subform. The subform is based... 21 Apr 2010 12:35
Names Translation
Hello I made program on MS Access 2007. I am thinking to make possibility for translate(changes) the "menu, buttoms and columns name". For the columns change so such as: Original columns name Changes to other Name Namn Price1 Pris1 Price... 23 Apr 2010 12:52
Duplicate Record command
I am using the duplicate record command and it works except for the 2 linked fields in the form. It fills in all other values and then won't even let you edit the linked fields so that the record will save. Please help. ... 21 Apr 2010 09:28
Sub forms keep turning out like tables
I am new to Microsoft Access 2007. I am trying to create subforms that relate to tables I have created. I add the fields relevent to the forms and in design view it actually looks like a form (which is what I want) yet in form view it is in the form of a table. This is doing my head in. Also should I be able to... 21 Apr 2010 09:28