First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Relationship diagram
Not sure if this is the correct forum but here goes. I have a problem with the relationships diagram in that one of the tables has slipped off the top of the page somehow. I have scrolled up as far as possible but only the last field can be seen and I do not seem to be able to select the table to move it back ... 18 Apr 2010 15:18
access 2003 no query results for a form
I am new to access and self and manual taught. I have created a query in support of a form with two criteria that is working well. I would like to have a message appear if there is no information. Currently the form displays just the background. Is there an easy way perhaps using an Event Procedure? ... 17 Apr 2010 13:00
MS Access Themes not displaying on some Computers
We have an Access 2003 .mde application deployed across many sites. The application uses the standard Windows themes. We have checked the "Use Windows Themed Controls on Forms." The Themes are working on the majority of computers, but on others it is not. It is the same mde being used on all computers. ... 18 Apr 2010 20:51
Main Form with a Subform with Check and Command Boxes
I have a Main Form "FrmSummary Of Deals" that has one unbound combo box with customer names you can select the row source is based off of a table "tbl Master Comps". I want to put a check box next to the unbound combo box so when I select the customer name from the drop down box if I want to I can select the c... 16 Apr 2010 17:21
Access 2007-Duplicate Record Field Capability
Sr. transportation appointment database. The form to schedule appointments has a combo box that completes the client, address, city, and homephone fields as requested by the end user. Added Find and Duplicate record buttons so end user can find an appointment and duplicate the record to schedule the return tr... 19 Apr 2010 11:34
jumping data
hi i have a form which shows customer details, and this has a subform where you can enter the date and notes about the customer. the subform is in a datasheet view. so everytime you want to add some notes about the customer, you enter the date and write the notes. there are many customers on the database, ... 16 Apr 2010 17:21
data entry in subform before mainform causes huge hassle, HELP!
Hello all i have an application where there are forms which have subforms where it is entirely possible for the user to start entering data in the subform before the main form. this is proving to be a real pain. as soon as a user enters something in the subform and then moves from it to the main form and ty... 16 Apr 2010 22:53
Combo boxes like an option group?
Can you have three combo boxes on a search form and restrict the user to choose only one, somewhat like an option group? How in general would you do this…if it is possible? TIA, Kay ... 16 Apr 2010 20:42
generate a confirmation email
how do i put a command on a button to generate a confirmation email when a new client is created so at the end of the form i already have a button that saves and prints but i want it to send an email to the accounts manager with the form details as well -- deb ... 16 Apr 2010 11:43
Formatting phone field based on value in another field
I'm trying to format a field that contains a phone number on a split form. If the value in the Country/Region field is equal to the value "USA" I want the phone field to format as (@@@) @@@-@@@@. If the value is equal to any other country abbreviation I want to display whatever the value is without formatting... 16 Apr 2010 00:47