First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
Still stuck: rerunning a query to change criteria
My form lets one set criteria for a query, from which some textboxes display several Dcounts of the selected clients (grouped and counted by age and gender). Now I need this query to be rerun once different criteria are set. But I believe that as long as the form is open, the query wil be run ones and then neve... 30 Mar 2010 07:14
Change Currency Using a Form
Hi, Not sure if a Form is the right way to go but i what i need is to apply a USD/Australian Dollar (AUD) currency value on a certain date to a query or report so that the market values in the report is either AUD or USD depending on what i want. Kind of long winded but my data will initially be in AUD and i ... 30 Mar 2010 13:54
Form using a query to look up values
SELECT Residents.[Last Name], Reciepts.Date, Reciepts.[Street Number], Reciepts.[Street Name], Reciepts.Amount FROM Reciepts INNER JOIN Residents ON (Reciepts.[Street Number] = Residents.[Street Number]) AND (Reciepts.[Street Name] = Residents.[Street Name]); I have a couple of combo boxes in my form that u... 2 Apr 2010 12:38
Help parsing HTML into text in my text box within my form
Here's an interesting problem I hope someone can help with. I am pulling in data that is displayed in one of my text boxes (set up as memo format). the data used to be in plain text from the SQL server we are pulling from. Well now, we just had to change things...Now the data pulled for this text field comes i... 5 Apr 2010 07:13
Help parsing HTML into text in my text box within my form
Here's an interesting problem I hope someone can help with. I am pulling in data that is displayed in one of my text boxes (set up as memo format). the data used to be in plain text from the SQL server we are pulling from. Well now, we just had to change things...Now the data pulled for this text field comes i... 29 Mar 2010 11:22
Help parsing HTML into text in my text box within my form
Here's an interesting problem I hope someone can help with. I am pulling in data that is displayed in one of my text boxes (set up as memo format). the data used to be in plain text from the SQL server we are pulling from. Well now, we just had to change things...Now the data pulled for this text field comes i... 29 Mar 2010 11:22
How Do I Chart This in Microsoft Access?
Hello, I have the following simple data: Company Monthly Sales Percentage OF Total Sales ------------- -------------------- ---------------------------------------- Bakery $50,000 0.50 Carpenter $25,000 ... 29 Mar 2010 12:30
Save data only when button is clicked
I cretaed a form which is bound to a table and includes a "save" button which calls acCmdSaveRecord. With the way it is now if I change any information in the form the data is saved immedietly into the table. I would like to change it so only when the "save" button is clicked data will be saved. Is there an easy wa... 29 Mar 2010 11:22
using Control to populate combobox
Dear, I have a form where I have to populate different combo boxes at different stages with data from a separate database. I’m trying to write a Function that would easily repeat the task, the main problem is specifying what combo box to use. This is what I think it should look like. Public Sub LoadCB(cbNa... 29 Mar 2010 09:08
using Control to populate combobox
Dear, I have a form where i have to populate diferent comboboxes at diferent stages with data from a seperate database. Im trying to write a Function that would easally repeate the task, the main problem is specifeing what combobox to use. here is a part of my coding Public Sub LoadCB(cbName As Control, Sel... 29 Mar 2010 08:03