From: chris23892 via AccessMonster.com on
Here's an interesting problem I hope someone can help with.

I am pulling in data that is displayed in one of my text boxes (set up as
memo format). the data used to be in plain text from the SQL server we are
pulling from.

Well now, we just had to change things...Now the data pulled for this text
field comes in the format of HTML and now it is displayed in my text feild in
my Form as garbled, HTML

How can I parse this to plain text? I have no control over the format in
which the data is stored on the SQL server we are pulling this information
from.

There has to be a way I can convert the HTML to plain text and have this
displayed correctly in my text box in my form.

Suggestions??