First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
Export Filter Form Results to Excel
I have a filter form based on Allen Browne's example. Thanks Allen!! I'd like to put a button on the form that will export the filtered records in the datasheet half of the form to an excel file. Is there a simple way to do this with VBA? Thanks. Marcie ... 16 Mar 2010 18:37
combox selection
How do you make a combobox that has two columns but you only want the user to see one of the columns? The other column is an ID field that will be used in queries for selection keys. ... 16 Mar 2010 17:26
Clearing form to enter addl info but keep history
Hi - I have a form with billing info that includes Billing Date, Billing Reasons and Billing Due Dates. The Billing information is on a tab on a form. There could be multiple dates and reasons. What I would like to do is have a way that once the billing info is completed for a specific date, be able to ... 16 Mar 2010 17:26
Networked Database
Hello, I'm working on a very old Access database that is now on a network for multi-users to access. I want to update a tables, forms, queries, etc. but I am not able to. If a template form is changed and its showing up on one computer, why don't the other computers see the change in the template? Thanks, ... 16 Mar 2010 16:17
cannot create New Record (icons greyed out)
Hi I am still pretty new to Access and had a form that worked fine until Friday when it disappeared in Form View. Over the weekend it seemed to resolve itself and reappeared - but... I cannot now add a new record. I am using Access 2007. All the icons on the Records section of the Home tab are greyed out a... 17 Mar 2010 19:59
Insert data into Combo
Mistake #1 Thought I'd improve on this process: A user goes to select their name from a combo, but it's not in the list, so I have a button that opens a User entry pop-up form to add their name. They close the entry form and now must select their name from the combo. I want to dump the user entry form name in... 16 Mar 2010 17:26
IIF Function error in Access 2003
Hi, Following on from my separate post yesterday regarding issues I'm having after creating a database in Access 2007 which some users need to use from Access 2003. I have the following IIF function working perfectly in a form in Access 2007 which is now returning a #Name? error in 2003 when the same form/d... 16 Mar 2010 09:08
Global value
Hello I want make code on global for whole project as this: Dim AA As Integer When I past it in modul under "Option Compare Database" so it be only of this modul. I can not change the value on any form, Ex. Private Sub Kommand11_Click() AA = 2 End Sub So where I have to past ... 16 Mar 2010 11:24
Textbox code for list of post
Hello I have Form name "Jamforelse" and inside this form contain post list. And one of the post is Bounden box and on this box code as the folowing: =getnum(Forms("Jamforelse"),"e",[e]) This code work correct when I open Form name "Jamforelse", but when I add this form "Jamforelse" inside another form tha... 17 Mar 2010 10:14
Issues Displaying results in Combo Box in Access 2003
I am having a very strange issue with a database of mine which was created in 2007 (but saved as 2003 format) When I open the database in Access 2003 one of my combo box fields (populated by a SELECT DISTINCT query) is no longer visible in the drop down list. When I open the database in Access 2007 it works ... 15 Mar 2010 19:30