First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68
re-linking backend on shared folder
I have several front ends on different computers connected to a single backend on a shared folder on one of the computers. All is fine untill I update the front ends and then have to manually re-link each one with the backend. Since I am modifying the front end on my own machine and then copying it to the other m... 4 Mar 2010 00:12
Calendar-control in Access 2010
Is it correct that at last the calendar-controll is yet avalable again in Access 2010? (a few days ago it was desappeared)? Luciano -- Luc Ringoir Belgium ... 3 Mar 2010 11:51
ACC2007: SubForm slows down form
Hello, i have a form which is connected to a query with about 6000 records on sql server. If i open that form, it is really fast. But If i add an empty subform on this form, the form opens in 12 sec. What i've seen is, that without the subform the record counter on the bottom only shows the current record but ... 3 Mar 2010 08:27
same subform used in two different forms
Hi Folks, Is it possible to use the same subform in two different main forms simultaneously? If it's possible, is it good practice? I can foresee that there may be problems with code, but the subform I'm thinking of is very basic. Three tables: tblFamily FamID (primary key) FamLastName tblIndividu... 2 Mar 2010 20:24
remembering strWhere
I have a form that has 3 quick filter command buttons. After the user hits the filter buttons, I'd like the user to be able to print preview with the filters they selected. Right now, it is working by making 3 additional print preview buttons with a code like this, DoCmd.OpenReport "rptPrintPreview", acViewPre... 2 Mar 2010 22:37
How to save a record with default values???
Hi I have a question about default value for combobox default as following I have combobox and there abvout 30 itemes on combpobox. I wanna set any value as default value. For example When i selected item "A" and save it, i want A to be default. Or when i select item "B", B shoul be default value. How can i ... 2 Mar 2010 10:08
form design issues - Access2007
Hello Access 2007 here, 2 quick questions: 1) how can I manage comboboxes do NOT change background on exit? It seems that by default, once you exit the control it kind of make its background transparent, even if either backcolor or backstyle values didn't change, I ckecked. 2) I'm noticing that after starting... 2 Mar 2010 11:16
dafault value for date not working with Date() but Now() is wo
changed the field name from "date" to "dates", still same error message. I also changed it from "date" to "chris" (my name), still same error message. tools, references, shows "admin 1.0 type library" was missing. Unchecked, then re-checked, closed access, re-added the date(), still same error message. Then... 1 Mar 2010 14:09
Do not run subform criteria when form opens
I have a subform query with criteria selection, for client name. In the main form I have a button which then requeries, for the user to enter their selection criteria, and list the results. How can I stop the subform query selection criteria box from appearing when I open the main form? Any help would be great... 1 Mar 2010 15:19
A2K-TOOLS - Convert Database to current ACCESS-Version
Hi, i want to create a form to convert several hundreds of A97 dbs to A2K. does anybody know what which routines are behind the Convert to current Database-Version in the A2K-Tools Database Utilities option. How could this be integrated in my form for the convert-loop over the a97-dbs. many thanks für helpin... 1 Mar 2010 23:11