First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74
Closing Balance figure to be carried as Opening Balance in a new record
I am working on a database for Accounts in which I need to carry the closing balance of one record as the opening balance of the next record. both the fields are "Number" type. Like MCCB in record No.x or y or z should be carried to the next new record as the opening balance fieldname MCOB. This carrying of CB a... 13 Feb 2010 23:49
Closing Balance figure to be carried as Opening Balance in a new record
I am working on a database for Accounts in which I need to carry the closing balance of one record as the opening balance of the next record. both the fields are "Number" type. Like MCCB in record No.x or y or z should be carried to the next new record as the opening balance fieldname MCOB. This carrying of CB a... 13 Feb 2010 23:49
Using Combo Box to Auto Fill Data
I have a form set up with a sub form in it. I want to have a drop down box auto fill the fields on the main part of the entry window where the information is not changable. The only part of the combo box that comes up does not allow me to take information from the data I am working on. How do I get it to do ... 18 Feb 2010 02:53
Command Button not working
Hi my DB has a switchboard with four Command buttons on it and they will take you to sub menus which also have command buttons on it. Today when I opened the DB the switchboard opened showing only one button on it that is not working. On one of the sub menus that allows you to run various queries all buttons o... 11 Feb 2010 09:26
Issue with displaying image on form
Access 2007 I am able to get my form to display a unique linked image for every record. The image displayed is based on the name of the file stored in a text field - [CAD FILE]. The problem I am having is that if I am on a record then go to another record, if a file doesn't exist matching what is in [CAD FILE] ... 12 Feb 2010 14:37
Add new record through Form view
On Dec 26 2009, 9:38 pm, Ranjith Kurian <RanjithKur...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Thanks for the below code. I even need a command button to delete the record in a table. "John W. Vinson" wrote: On Sat, 26 Dec 2009 11:11:01 -0800, Ranjith Kurian <RanjithKur...(a)discussions.microsof... 9 Feb 2010 14:00
Listbox w/many columns, need update all columns to table
I have a listbox with five columns pulling from one table(contracts). Column one is bound to underlying table(review). How can I change matching fields in underlying table for all columns in listbox being pulled from contracts table? I wish I could bind them all to the review table, but I have their control s... 9 Feb 2010 15:10
BeforeUpdate doesn't always fire
THE SETUP. (Access 2003) I have a with several command buttons and a subform. The subform has several textboxes and a combo box. The (sub)Form_BeforeUpdate(Cancel As Integer) contains code to validate the detail record. It handles * required things * warnings * MsgBox accordingly THE PROBLEM. In addit... 10 Feb 2010 07:47
Setting a Combo box value from a previous form
Hi, I have a form with a list of records (servers) - from #1. In my DB, i found a nifty utility online that connects to a remote server and downloads its services and related info into a table and displays it in a form - form #2. When this form is open, you select the server from a combo box and then click... 8 Feb 2010 19:09
Form with tabs
Form frmEntry data source is qryReports. The header has fields from qryReports. I have a page tab control in the detail section. Four of the tabs have control fields from qryReports. The fifth tab has a subform linked by reportNum. As soon as the subform is entered, I lose the data I have put in the mai... 8 Feb 2010 18:00