First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79
Populate Form and subForms based on the user's selection from a combo box
On Jan 14, 5:42 pm, John W. Vinson <jvinson(a)STOP_SPAM.WysardOfInfo.com> wrote: On Thu, 14 Jan 2010 13:40:04 -0800 (PST), Frank <frank.q...(a)gmail.com> wrote: I have created the Form and subform using Form and subform relation, but when the combox was added to select employee name, the application can not... 20 Jan 2010 19:44
Datasheet View
I am working with Access 2002. I have a main form, frmVendors, with a sub form frmCourses. The courses form has a sub form in datasheet view for frmClasses. This form has also has a sub form datasheet view for frmInstructors. What I need to do is attach another sub form to frmClasses for training rooms used... 20 Jan 2010 14:04
Width of a tab
Hi I have created a form in which there are tabs. Each tab is a separate form. Is there any way to set the width of the tab? Thank you in advance. ... 18 Jan 2010 10:53
<Kein Betreff>
dfhdfh ... 18 Jan 2010 09:45
Populate Form and subForms based on the user's selection from a combo box
Hi, I would like to create a MS access form that have form that shows employee info (such as employee name, phone, manage, etc) and a subform that have employee's traning records. The datasource of the Form is from table Employee and the datasource of subform is from table traming. I would like to have a combo b... 14 Jan 2010 16:57
Excel sheet (OLE object) sometimes open on the form sometimes in E
Hello there, I have an Excel sheet (OLE object in the table) on a form , I have setup the Property in "Auto Activate" as Double-Click , so when I double click the object the sheet open. But sometime the object appears on the form as an Excel Icon - then when I double click it open in Excel - that is what I ... 15 Jan 2010 03:55
Default Value for a Text box field
It's something that's probably pretty simple for most... so I would appreciate any help or guidance. I have a form with a number of fields. I'm using a dlookup function to bring in a value from another table based on what is entered in the fields above. If I put the dlookup function in the control source wi... 13 Jan 2010 17:47
Avery label template 5596?
Does anyone have a template for Avery Label 5596? I cannot find one anywhere. ... 11 Jan 2010 16:31
how to maximize on load
i have a form i resize it all the time and save it but would like to open it maximize when i click on it rather than whole open thankx ... 11 Jan 2010 16:31
Memo Field Limited to 256 Characters?
I'm creating a report, imported from Excel, that contains a large "Description" field. ACCESS wants to limit me to only 256 characters in that field. Is this correct? Is there a work-around? TIA. ... 12 Jan 2010 16:20