From: Frank on
Hi,

I would like to create a MS access form that have form that shows
employee info (such as employee name, phone, manage, etc) and a
subform that have employee's traning records. The datasource of the
Form is from table Employee and the datasource of subform is from
table traming. I would like to have a combo box on the top of the Form
for user to select Employee name. When the employee name is selected
from combo box, the employee info can show in the form and the
employee training infor can show in subform.

I have created the Form and subform using Form and subform relation,
but when the combox was added to select employee name, the application
can not work anymore. Any suggestion is appreciated.