First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77
Forms
I am working on a database and created a form. I then bring up my previous form for example 1 and it displays my information and now I want to change the information to 2. This is done and saved to the table but in the table it is deleting one. Is there a way I can display one and two. I have no idea how to... 26 Jan 2010 17:48
use calendar as dropdown list in MS Access form
can I use a calendar in the date field of my form for users to pick a date rather tahn type a date. if yes how? ... 26 Jan 2010 16:40
Combo box in sub-form
To John W Vinson: Any chance of an answer to my previous question, as follows? I really would appreciate your help; you're my last hope! On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 12:21:01 -0800, Chris <Chris(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: I have a Track Artists table with field headings: Track Artist ID, Track Artis... 26 Jan 2010 10:57
DLookUp
I have a form (Randomisation) with 3 fields – Cohort, Participant ID, and Box Number. I want to fill Box Number with a value from a separate table (Randomisation List). The Box Number to be selected is contingent on the Cohort (HG or CG) and each Box Number is to be used only once. I've tried the following in t... 26 Jan 2010 10:57
Creating matching record in new form
My database is essentially a set of data entry forms (for a clinical trial). When a button at the bottom of each form is clicked, the next appropriate form in the sequence will open. I have things set up so that the next form opens at the appropriate record (i.e. the record with the Participant ID value the sam... 26 Jan 2010 14:23
Main form with two sub forms
Hi, I have a main form with a linked sub form which displays related records when a record is selected on the main form. Rather than use the record selectors at the bottom of the screen on the main form to navigate records, I would like to create another sub form (#2) which is unlinked, to the main form but... 26 Jan 2010 07:39
Form Closing.
I have read a few of the questions and answers in the forum regarding this, but to be honest, I have lost the plot with it. If I have a switcboard form, from where I navigate to the other forms, how do I close the previous form? Say I go from the switchboard to say to the main input form, then back to the swi... 26 Jan 2010 06:33
Differentiating between displayed field value and stored field val
Good morning, Please can someone help me with this: I currently have a combo box on my form that displays three columns of data. Upon selection of a choice in the combo box: The bound_column is column 3 The displayed column is column 1 I need to keep the bound column as column 3 as it is linked to a ... 26 Jan 2010 05:28
Calendar Control
nHi, I developped a Access2007 application and I use the 'Calendar Control' in many forms. This calendar works excellent. When I Want to run my application in Access 2010, I don't find anymore the calendar control and my appllication is errored.Help please? -- Luc Ringoir Belgium ... 26 Jan 2010 08:44
Copied a form but can't add new data
Hi I have created a form which suits my needs. I made a copy of it since it has many features I needed for another table. In my copied form, I can't add or make changes to the new form. How do I make it so I can amend, revise or add new data? Thank you in advance for your help. ... 25 Jan 2010 19:39