First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70
Display a message while a form loads
I ahve a complex form that takes about 20 seconds to run the queries. I need to display a 'Please Wait' type message whilst it loads. ... 25 Feb 2010 10:17
unbound textbox value derived from subform
I've got an unbound text box, txtLatestDate on a main form intended to show the latest date from a series of dates in a subform. Using comboboxes, the subform shows a status and a date, several for each related record on the main form. Using VBA, I use DMax to find the latest date and set me.parent.txtLatestD... 25 Feb 2010 10:17
Conditional Formatting - Comparing field on form to field on a different table
I have [form1] linked to [table1] which has field [address] I would like to conditional format field [name] (on [form1]) if [form1]![address] matches any [address] field in [table1] I tried using Dlookup in the condition field but couldn't get it work. TIA, J ... 25 Feb 2010 00:25
Cannot shange width of form
In the form properties I'm trying to reduce the form's width. Width property seems to be locked. Changes are ignored. What is locking this? Pete ... 25 Feb 2010 12:34
Check Spelling in Datasheet Subform
I have a Check Spelling button that will check the spelling of all the information on the main form, but will not check the spelling on the sub-form that is in datasheet mode. How can I get the subform's spelling checked. I can't add a button since it is in datasheet mode. -- Thanks As Always Rip ... 1 Mar 2010 05:54
Forms - Conditional Field Locking
I have a form with three fields. We will call them BillingID, ClientID and ClientName. I want to lock the second and third fields unless something in entered into the first field. I would also like to allow the End User to tab past the second and third field (TabStop = No) if no value is placed in the first fiel... 24 Feb 2010 15:26
Forms - Conditional Field Locking
I have a form with three fields. We will call them BillingID, ClientID and ClientName. I want to lock the second and third fields unless something in entered into the first field. I would also like to allow the End User to tab past the second and third field (TabStop = No) if no value is placed in the first fiel... 24 Feb 2010 15:26
Subform opens blank
When I first open my form, the subform has the correct number of records in it, but the records (consisting of a combo box and a couple of text boxes) are blank. There are the correct number of records there, but they're all blank. If I go forward one record in the main form and then back one record in the main... 24 Feb 2010 15:26
Pressing Spacebar Opens a Form???
access 2007 sp2 I can't figure this one out. When I pres the spacebar one of my form opens. Anyone know why? I do have a macro that traps certain keys but not sure what to put in for the spacebar. Subsequent search in access help and the internet found nothing.... 28 Feb 2010 13:22
Tabbing in Subform
I have a main form, with a subform on it. I want to program one of the text boxes on the subform, so that if it is left empty, it will tab to the close form button, instead of going through the entire subform again. I am having trouble with the syntax and which event to place it in. Can anyone help me out? Than... 25 Feb 2010 09:09