First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
how to set form properties in vba access 2007
I have cross posted this response to your question to the appropriate Access newsgroups where you will be more likely to receive the information you require. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word... 23 Mar 2010 09:00
How to Edit Hyperlink
I have a table with email address. When I click on it in the form it simply brings up my email client for a new email. I've tried using a right click command 'HyperlinkDisplayText' which is ok but it displays the email address twice in the text box. How do I edit the email address? James ... 22 Mar 2010 13:06
Auto fill day after date is entered?
Can this be done? I want to enter a date on a form and have the proper day appear in the next box after it. Should I create a calendertable? Suggestions? TIA -- Logo ... 23 Mar 2010 12:30
Taking figures from other table
Dear All, Just a quick query i have a table receiving which contains a serial no, customer name, product, assigned to & branch. Now in second table there are couple of more fields. I have a form designed on both table what i want whatever i filled in table one on lost focus of serial no i will get the info l... 22 Mar 2010 11:53
How to automatically move to next field after Bar/EAN code entry?
Table Columns: EAN Code; Product Name; Order Qty Form Fields: EAN Code as a combo box; Product Name (No Tab stop); Order Qty. Question: The cursor is in the Cbo Box. I am using a Bar Code scanner to read the code from the sales packet which I want to order. The numercal bar code is located from the Cbo Box list a... 21 Mar 2010 15:05
Linked images (backgrounds for forms and buttons) don't display, A
System: Win7/64; MS Access/Office 2007; SQL Server 2005 on networked server with shared folders on same server. ADP Project. Project menus and forms contain linked images (< 30) as eye-candy. No problem for months of development. (Make minor change to arbitrary SQL view and add rich text box to menu form. ... 21 Mar 2010 12:44
Repeating data in table
I am trying to start simple and understand some of creating a dbase. However, I want to develop a dbase to handle bank statements. Each client (using ssn) can have several bank accounts. I have set up the form to gather the client info, bank info, and of course the account numbers. How do I create a form to all... 21 Mar 2010 00:29
Show a subform based on data in subform
I have a database for members of an organisation some of whom belong to sub-committees (of which there are many). On the main 'Members' form there is a 'Committees Subform shown. How can I hide the subform if the member does not belong to any of the committees? Your suggestions would be appreciated. -- ... 19 Mar 2010 15:32
Update a record
>>tells me that there are "No valid fields can be found in 'FindZipcode'. What is 'FindZipcode'? From the name I assume it is a query but the only query you mention is an update query. You can not use an update query as source for a combo. -- Build a little, test a little. "Rick Wright" wrote: Hi... 19 Mar 2010 12:02
Hide System Fileds in table
Hello All, How can I hide/show the system fields in a table i.e. s_Generation and s_GUID? Thanks Abe ... 19 Mar 2010 17:50