From: Abe Katz on
Hello All,
How can I hide/show the system fields in a table i.e. s_Generation and
s_GUID?
Thanks
Abe

From: Jeff Boyce on
You posed your question in a newsgroup dedicated to Access forms. I'll
assume you want not to see those fields in your form, rather than "hiding"
them in the underlying table. After all, you don't want your users mucking
about in the tables directly...

If you need/want the fields attached to the form, but not visible, you can
set the control's .Visible property to False.

Regards

Jeff Boyce
Microsoft Access MVP

guarantee as to suitability.

possible/necessary.

From: John W. Vinson on
On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 10:43:55 -0400, "Abe Katz" <abekatz(a)mindspring.com> wrote:

>Hello All,
>How can I hide/show the system fields in a table i.e. s_Generation and
>s_GUID?
>Thanks
>Abe

In a Table? AFAIK you can't. But then users should never see table datasheets
in a production database anyway; they should see only Forms, and on a form you
can just not display these fields.
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]