First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59
Refresh subform
Hello! I have a form with temps fields and subform. The subform need influenced from the temps fields. when i entry to the subform he didn't refreshed. i tried to build entry event in her properties but it did not refreshed. What the command in the macro i need to write? ... 24 Mar 2010 11:12
Combo look up, format from number to text field
Hi I was given this code to look up on two combo box name Customer Number Posting Date Period which then a third combo box would look up on these two combo box an sum the value Amount field in a table for example Customer Number C00001 Posting Date 2009/07 Amount £5000 This is my code so far ... 25 Mar 2010 12:39
Cannot bind a combo box to a memo field
I need to bind a combo box to a field in the database with a memo data type, using to combo box wizard I select the table and I can see all the field in the table except for the one which with a memo data type, why is that? -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com ... 23 Mar 2010 17:12
Second form to navigate to record displayed in first form
I have two forms: Country Information & Documentation Information which are based on like name tables which have a one (country) to many (documentation Information) relationship. I have created a command button on Country Information form to open Documentation Information form. When it opens, it navigates to... 23 Mar 2010 13:40
Subform - problem populating fields
I'm having a problem loading data in a subform. The fields in the subform and main form are not bound. I'm using MSAccess 2007 I put VBA code in the "On Load" event of the subform to get records from a table and populate the fields on the subform after the main form is opened from a previous fo... 23 Mar 2010 12:30
Filter on Combobox Field in Data Project
I designed a Data Project that uses a SQL Server back-end and an Access 2007 front end. Many of the forms include Comboboxes for Lookup values. These forms are in Datasheet view. The Users need to filter the records by the displayed value, but the autofilter drop-down forms do not detect the values. This fe... 23 Mar 2010 12:30
showing images
I want to create a database where I have records, say for example, cars types and models. I'll have a folder of images of cars. I want to be able to scroll through records on a form and each record will display the image of the car on the form. I'm not going to need to change the contents of the images. Do ... 23 Mar 2010 11:19
Looking up 2 combo boxes and then calculate another field
Hi can anyone help combo box 1 is a customer number 0001 feild(0) combo box 2 is a posting date 2009/07(1) Then i have an amount field with all sales that went through what i need is the textbox to look up on the combo box 1(Customer Number) which and then look up on combo box 2(Posting Date), then once ... 23 Mar 2010 09:00
Medium Date format and calendar in Access 2007
Hi there Due to complaints from users, I will have to use medium date format for dates instead of Short Date in my forms. The Tables are in the short date format. So the data tables are Short Date and the Forms are Medium Date. When I changed the format of dates from Short date to medium date in my form, th... 23 Mar 2010 01:16
Calculated a field in a subform.
I have created a subform based on a query with a field TotalDays and this is a calculated field: Dim Totaldays As Integer Dim DateIn As Date Dim DateOut As Date If DateOut Is Null Then TotalDays=DifDate ("d",[DateIn],[Date]) Else TotalDays=DifDate ("d",[DateIn],[DateOut]) End If My questions are:Where is the... 24 Mar 2010 13:32