From: gator on
I want to create a database where I have records, say for example, cars types
and models. I'll have a folder of images of cars. I want to be able to
scroll through records on a form and each record will display the image of
the car on the form. I'm not going to need to change the contents of the
images. Do I create a OLE object in the table and a link to the object? How
do I show it as the image and not a link? Lastly, I would like it to be a
certain size on the form and the user can click and drag the image around in
the frame. Can someone help me understand the basics of how to do this?