First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
Cant find the macro
Hi all, I am using Access 2003 and when I right click on an open form to select design view I get a message pop up that says "IS Database can't find the macro '58' " (IS database is the DB name.) This problem occurs with any version of this database but not others even although the older versions have not been t... 11 Mar 2010 15:44
Design View
I am new to 2007 - have always had 2003 I can create a new form - no problems When I try to alter it I can not I open the form in Design View and there is a field that is app 30 spaces accross - I only want it 10 spaces accross I used to be able to right click the Right Hand side of the field and drag it smalle... 12 Mar 2010 07:13
Help Creating Form
I have 5 tables: Manufacturers, Products, Brands, Varieties, Sizes. I would like a combobox Manufacturer that would filter a Products combobox that would in turn filter a Brands combobox. After selecting a Brand from the Brand combobox, I need to enter several Varieties for each Brand and several Sizes (Size, U... 11 Mar 2010 02:24
form within a form
I have Office Professional 2007 (Vista) . I have a simple data base with about 500+ names, addresses, etc. Many of the names have unusual spelling. I would like to make some type of form on my basic form that would allow me to enter the first letter of a last name and have all names starting with that letter... 11 Mar 2010 14:36
Form Combo Box Causes Query Error Message
Using Access 2007, I created two similar combo boxes, using the control wizard for each form, in design view, one for each of two separate databases. For one database it presents no problem at all. But for the other, when I create a query, initially the query displays during the creation process. However, every tim... 10 Mar 2010 23:08
Form Combo Box Causes Query Error Message
Using Access 2007, I created two similar combo boxes, using the control wizard for each form, in design view, one for each of two separate databases. For one database it presents no problem at all. But for the other, when I create a query, initially the query displays during the creation process. However, every tim... 10 Mar 2010 23:08
Access 2007
I am trying to get the combo box to match the subform on the form when it is open. - Lady_Dee ... 10 Mar 2010 20:55
Subform New Record
Is this possible? Form A opens to job number from switchboard selection with all related data from job table. Form B, which is a subform on Form A, opens for tech to enter name and time started on job. If Tech1 has already started time on job and Tech2 wants to help on same job, it opens with Tech1's time. ... 10 Mar 2010 20:55
Checkbox will not check
I have a continuous form based on a multi-table query. Tables (joined fields) (other fields used by the query) TrackingNumbers (OrderID) (TrackingNumber, FreightAmt, Paid) Orders (OrderID, CustomerID, FreightID) (OrderDate) Customer (CustomerID) (CustomerName, City) Freight (FreightID) (FreightName) Sorted by... 11 Mar 2010 15:44
numerical summation to passed from sub to main form
I have a subform that tracks payments. I have a text box in the form footer that calculates total payments. I need that total amount of payment passed to the main form, so that I can then calculate a "balance due" from Total Owed - Total Paid [which I do know how to do]. Thanks ... 10 Mar 2010 14:13