From: JayTee on
Hi all,
I am using Access 2003 and when I right click on an open form to select
design view I get a message pop up that says
"IS Database can't find the macro '58' " (IS database is the DB name.)
This problem occurs with any version of this database but not others even
although the older versions have not been touched for a week or more.
I don't know where to look to fix this problem.
Can anyone please put me on the right track to solve this problem?

Thanks to anyone that helps me.
Regards
Jan T

From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
If there isn't any code, in the form, it is possible that it is corrupt.
First make a copy of the database, a file copy. Now try compacting, then
repairing, then compacting once or twice more. If the error is still there,
try using SaveAsText:

http://www.datastrat.com/Code/DocDatabase.txt
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com

From: TekWarrior on
Look in your Event properties and see if you accidently typed in a "58" in
one of the lines..
--

Thanks,
Tek

"JayTee" wrote:

> Hi all,
> I am using Access 2003 and when I right click on an open form to select
> design view I get a message pop up that says
> "IS Database can't find the macro '58' " (IS database is the DB name.)
> This problem occurs with any version of this database but not others even
> although the older versions have not been touched for a week or more.
> I don't know where to look to fix this problem.
> Can anyone please put me on the right track to solve this problem?
>
> Thanks to anyone that helps me.
> Regards
> Jan T
>

> .