From: Wayne Viles on
I have created an Access database and have designed a form. When selecting
"Form View" the forms remains in design view. I then get a new database
which is an LDP file which I cannot delete and restricts using the mdp file.
Why can I not view the designed form in Form View?
From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
It's LDB, not LDP; and MDB, nor MDP

The LDB file is a locking database. It cannot be deleted while the main
database is open.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com

"Wayne Viles" <WayneViles(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have created an Access database and have designed a form. When selecting
> "Form View" the forms remains in design view. I then get a new database
> which is an LDP file which I cannot delete and restricts using the mdp
> file.
> Why can I not view the designed form in Form View?

Pages: 1
Prev: Cant find the macro
Next: Designing forms