First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72
Understanding form loading on Open
1. If I understand properly. For a single form that is set to use as its Record Source a table, it must load all the records in the table before displaying the form. 2. What about form with subforms? Do the subforms do the same or do they only load the data pertaining to the current link child master recor... 22 Feb 2010 17:35
How to clear the previous data
I create a new form with properties Data Entry, Allow Additions/Delete/Edits = Yes. I creat some combo boxes to capture the data and to show them to the users on text boxes (so users don't have to type in). These data are just for the showing purpose, they are not stored into the database. When I advance to ... 23 Feb 2010 07:56
Use same form in each tab
Using Access 2003 I have a main form with tabs. Within each tab I need a subform that is used to store links to attachments. Is it possible to use the same form that I created for saving links to attachments within each form on the other tabs? If this is possible, How do I change the row source in the Attac... 22 Feb 2010 08:32
Command Button to open a password protected excel spreadsheet
Hi Sorry I am not experienced with VB. Could someone please provide a code I can assign to a command button that will open a specific excel spreadsheet that is password protected and input the password on our behalf? Adapting the following would be great Private Sub Command0_Click() On Error GoTo Err_Comma... 22 Feb 2010 06:21
Copying data from previous record
I have a form that has a combo box (cmbmonth) where the value is stored in a field txtmonth. The users normally input a batch of records at a time. So what I would like to happen is that they select a value from the combo box on the first record but as they move to a new record the value is carried over to the same... 22 Feb 2010 11:52
marvendas@gmail.com Kit completo de Solenoides ( solenoid ) + chicotePara Cambio automatico 01M hidramatico Audi A3 Vw Golf gti turbo 92950
Contato: marvendas(a)gmail.com marvendas @ gmail.com marvendas no gmail.com Kit completo de solenoides para Volkswagem e Audi. O kit contem: 5 solenoides 2 Epc ( solenoides de pressao ) 1 Chicote Serve para qualquer modelo VW ou Audi fabricados de 1995 ate hoje com o cambio automatico de 4 marchas � 01M Pre�o: R$ ... 19 Feb 2010 22:13
marvendas@gmail.com Kit completo deSolenóides ( solenoid ) + chicote Para Câmbio automatico hidramatico Audi A3 Vw Golf gti turbo 14297
Contato: marvendas(a)gmail.com marvendas @ gmail.com marvendas no gmail.com Kit completo de solen�ides para Volkswagem e Audi. O kit cont�m: 5 solen�ides 2 Epc ( solenoides de press�o ) 1 Chicote Serve para qualquer modelo VW ou Audi fabricados de 1995 at� hoje com o cambio autom�tico de 4 marchas � 01M Pre�o: R$ ... 19 Feb 2010 21:07
sound clips in Access form
Hello everybody, I found quiet a few threads regarding inserting sound clip into Access forms (thank you allenbrowne), but my dilemma is I can't figure out how to "point" to a sound file stored on network drive as oppose to stored on local machine. It worked fine if the sound file was on the same drive as my workin... 22 Feb 2010 14:10
Lasesitems overview with sublevel
I'm willing to create a concession sales program in access 2007, but I'm stuck. The concessions program will have two different Items 1. Sales Items 2. Menu Items, which contains 2 or more sales items I have created the following tables: tblOrders - OrderId - Date - TerminalNo. tblOrderDetails - Order... 19 Feb 2010 14:24
Problem with sizing Sub Forms on tabbed forms
Hi, I have an existing application that was designed with several seperate forms. They now want to convert that to a tabbed interface. I have sized the forms uniformly such that they all fit the tabbed control pages. When I load them onto the tabbed pages though they all show differently. Some show large whi... 19 Feb 2010 14:24