First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71
Importing Tables
I have a database which needs to import a table from databases that are created by another system. My database checks the folder for any databases that have been created, and lists them in a file. I then import the table, append the records to another table and then delete the database individually. Is there an... 24 Feb 2010 07:32
How do I use mouse wheel in a form to scroll - worked in 03 not in
Upgraded to Access 2007 from 2003. I use forms to enter and edit data. In 2003 the mouse wheel worked to scroll names but it does not work in 2007. Please help - it takes to much time clicking on > to move one name at a time. ... 23 Feb 2010 20:32
Access 2007 Spell Check
I'm using the RunCommand|Spelling in a macro and invoke it from a shortcut menu on a form. How do I keep the speller from wanting to move to the next record? I have the form's Cycle property to Current Record. Thanks, James... 24 Feb 2010 06:26
Read-Only for Forms after all fields are completed
I need a form to only be read-only once all the fields in the form have been completed to allow users to go back and view the history, but not edit. Would that require some sort of event procedure involving the AfterUpdate option? If so, what would I need to do to start? Thank you. ... 25 Feb 2010 12:34
Only display fields if field matches criteria
I'm trying to build a query where the field only displays "Show" if the field matches a string. For example, I have about 20 fields and each of them has the check box to 'Show'. I only want the field to show if the text "Traffic ↔ PreCon" is in the field. I tried doing if statements and I found that if the f... 23 Feb 2010 13:36
Cancel Button not working
I have a message pop up when a command button is pressed to run a report. The problem is the cancel button is not cancelling the action. It still runs the report like you pressed ok. What am I missing? Response = MsgBox("Approximate wait time is 5 minutes." _ & Chr(10) & Chr(13) & _ ... 24 Feb 2010 10:53
supress warnings in ACCESS 2007
How can I do the following in Access 2007.. In Access 2003 we can supress the warnings by the following... Tools > Options > Edit/Find (Tab) > Action Queries (remove the selection) My database works fine in 2003 but when I run in 2007 it shows the alert for all my DoCmd.OpenQuery , DoCmd.RunSQL . I don't want ... 23 Feb 2010 11:19
Close After Inactivity
Hi, Is there any way to have the form automatically close after a set period of inactivity? I have a back end that I want to be able to do work on after hours, and some users leave their form open all night! So I want it to close after 60 minutes of no activity in the form so I can work on the back end. (Pe... 23 Feb 2010 10:11
Access 2007: Resizing one textbox resizes all
Created a new form, all textboxes were auto-created from the Data Source table. Now, I want to resize some of the textboxes to smaller and larger. When I give focus to one textbox and drag to resize, all textboxes automatically get focus and resize as well. Or, when I change the textbox width in the Properti... 22 Feb 2010 15:19
Form Fills entire screen
I am using Access 2007 in which I set up a form and when I click on it, it fills the entire screen. When I import a form from another database into this database, it also fills the entire screen. That same form in the other database displayed on a small section of the screen. Is there a parameter in the dat... 23 Feb 2010 21:39