From: mls via AccessMonster.com on
How can I do the following in Access 2007..
In Access 2003 we can supress the warnings by the following...
Tools > Options > Edit/Find (Tab) > Action Queries (remove the
selection)

My database works fine in 2003 but when I run in 2007 it shows the alert for
all my DoCmd.OpenQuery , DoCmd.RunSQL . I don't want to use DoCmd.SetWarnings
False\True as there are about 10 action queries.

Thanks

From: Al Campagna on
mls,
I think you want the Office Button/Access Options/Advanced, and
uncheck the ActionQueries.
--
hth
Al Campagna

From: mls via AccessMonster.com on
Thank you very much. That worked perfectly.