First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
Navigation Buttons Problem
Access 2007 sp2. When I first open a split form there is no data in the navigation buttons at the bottom of the form. It doesn't show the record number or the number of records until I select the second row. Is this a access bug?? I posted this question nearly a month ago and no one responded. Can someon... 12 Mar 2010 11:40
Subform Columns bunching up
Hi and TIA! I have a form with a subform in datasheet view. On the subform it appears on some of the columns are bunching up to the left and side of the columns and looks like some of the data from those columns are in the other columns. Its not but looks that way. Sometimes if I resize a column it all goes... 12 Mar 2010 08:19
Populate text boxes from a list box
Hi, I have a form with text and combo boxes where user enters data. After saving, a list box in another form is being populated, and all that works just fine. What i wanted to do next is to enable users to open one set of data from the list box (one row of data) in that form with text and combo boxes. I tried a... 12 Mar 2010 06:08
Rest data from tables
Hello I am thinging to use the sample Northwind 2007 as test on my work. I wonder how can I rest all data tables etc that contain to let the ID start from No 1 So customer, suplier, order, purchase will start with ID 1 ... 12 Mar 2010 18:27
remain on record that I was editing in a form after requery
I have created a form for user input (comprised of text boxes and list boxes) and a subform that shows the results of some calculations that are performed on the user input. If I make a change to the user input and requery to see the updated results in the subform, Access jumps to record #1, no matter which re... 11 Mar 2010 22:28
How Do I display a Yes/No Field correctly in a List Box?
I have an Access 2003 project with a List Box on my form that has a Yes/No field that I set the properties to display as Yes/No, but all that displays on the List Box is "-1" for True/Yes and "0" for False/No. How can I correctly display Yes/No? -- Thanks, Tek ... 11 Mar 2010 14:36
Synchronize Form and Subforms. Second Subform is the problem.
I have a database for surplus material. As part of how it works a department surpluses material, single item or multiple items. So I broke the surplus into 2 parts. Surplus Transfer (SurplusTransfer_TBL) , where the surplus transfer is a unique number, and the second linked table is a listing (SurplusListing_TB... 11 Mar 2010 13:27
If And Statement
Hello, Can someone please tell my why this code will not open the Reminder form when StopTime is blank for the tech selected? It goes straight to the GenInfo form. If IsNull(Forms!fttWorkLogHiddenOpen!StopTime) & _ (Forms!fttWorkLogHiddenOpen!CboTech) = Forms!fttswitchboard!CboTech Then DoCmd.OpenForm "ft... 11 Mar 2010 16:52
Designing forms
I am designing a form to input both sides of connections between ports. We have I have a table of Ports which has the key field as the ID numbers. On this table of ports we have device ids as well so each of the IDs are unique. On the form to input both sides of the ports, unfortunately it is going to use t... 11 Mar 2010 10:03
Access file types?
I have created an Access database and have designed a form. When selecting "Form View" the forms remains in design view. I then get a new database which is an LDP file which I cannot delete and restricts using the mdp file. Why can I not view the designed form in Form View? ... 11 Mar 2010 14:36