From: Reggie on
Hi and TIA! I have a form with a subform in datasheet view. On the subform
it appears on some of the columns are bunching up to the left and side of
the columns and looks like some of the data from those columns are in the
other columns. Its not but looks that way. Sometimes if I resize a column
it all goes away and looks perfect but not always. I have no conditional
formatting set. I do have several columns at left frozen. Any suggestions
are appreciated. This happens on all my clients computers too so I pretty
sure it has something to do with a setting or something in my subform.
Thanks for your time!

--

Reggie