From: JamesJ on
Access 2007 sp2.
When I first open a split form there is no data in the navigation buttons at
the bottom of the form.
It doesn't show the record number or the number of records until I select
the second row.

Is this a access bug??

I posted this question nearly a month ago and no one responded.

Can someone let me know other resources I might use to find out if this is a
bug.
If it is a bug I won't use the nav buttons on my forms until I know they
have come up with a fix.

James

From: Maurice on
Although not totally confirmed by MS i had a lot of trouble with using the
splitform in Acc 2007. During the beta i reported a lot of issues with the
splitform usage. Not every problem has been tackeled the way it should be.
The problem is that the issues the various persons have can be reproduced. In
that case it's very hard for MS to find a fix for it. For me it meant that
i'm not using the splitform for critical forms because i know there will be
some issues at one point or another. So my advice would be; use the form and
hide the nav. buttons. Don't get me wrong i like the splitform but i like it
with all it's shortcomings ;-)
--
Maurice Ausum

From: JamesJ on
I agree.
It doesn't occurr with all my forms only 2 of them.
I've tried importing the form(s) back into the db but it didn't work.

James