From: zMarija on
Hi,

I have a form with text and combo boxes where user enters data. After saving,
a list box in another form is being populated, and all that works just fine.
What i wanted to do next is to enable users to open one set of data from the
list box (one row of data) in that form with text and combo boxes. I tried
and tried but either i manage to open that form in add mode where all fields
are blank, or i manage to open the form with data from the list box, but
always positioned on the first data in the list box.

I have been trying for a while so it could be possible that i am missing some
simple adjustment. Any ideas (preferably without programing in VBA)?

little dragon