First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
Save record sequence number from form
Hi, I posted this earlier but it never appeared. I have a continuous form that displays 4 fields from a table. The form also has sort buttons which sorts the records in the form based on the sort selected. My table also has a field called “sequence number”. Based on the sort that is selected I would like to ... 28 Mar 2010 22:17
How do I use dlookup in a form to find a specific field
I have a textbox with the following control source: Code: =DLookUp("[Heater Type]","Washers","[Model Number] = LabelModelNumber.caption)" So basically I am trying to look up the heater type from the washers table by the model number. On the form I have it so the user select the type of washer they want and... 26 Mar 2010 14:22
Use a Qry as a filter in a form
First I want to tell everyone thank you for all of your help on these boards. It is a life saver. Someone mentioned in an earlier post that I could create a query to use as a filter in a form? I'm not sure how to do this? Here's what's happening: There is a data table that has new monthly data appended to... 2 Apr 2010 22:36
Input form
Hi, How complicated is it to create a form so the user can input things like date range, dept, group, etc. and then have another form to pop up with the data based on the inputs? What do I need to know to make this happen? I'll probably need to read more about forms and subforms but what is the general proce... 26 Mar 2010 12:00
QBE inserts quotes instead of brackets around field names
Is there anything that I can do to control whether the QBE inserts quotes or brackets around field names when I type expressions into the QBE? For example, if I want to do an update query in a new field that grabs the first character of OLDFIELD, left(oldfield,1) gets interpreted as left("oldfield",1) instead of le... 26 Mar 2010 14:22
Prevent user to close tabbed form
rI use the tabbed form layout in access 2007, i.e. I went to Access options ->current database and chose "Tabbed documents". One form is a startup fom and the main menu of my application. By right-clicking on the main menu tab the user can choose "Close" and the main menu is shut down. How can I prevent the u... 27 Mar 2010 06:55
Autofill field on form with values from another table
I have a form based on a main table of geographic features. However, for all new records, I would like to have the Geography Feature ID field autofill based on a separate table of allowable values. I would use the autonumber format for this, however, the allowable values are a list of letter codes (i.e. AAAA th... 27 Mar 2010 12:00
Functions not working
I have been trying to use "format", Date(), "Mid", "Left"..etc. in a query. It gives me an error Undefined Function. Could some tell me what to do to fix this problem. ... 26 Mar 2010 06:56
How to show day of week
I have a form, one of the fields is called ShipDate. On this form, I would like to have right beside the field a single letter (or 2 - Th for Thursday) indicating the day of the week that the ShipDate is. For example, if the ShipDate contained 3/22/10, right beside that I would like a M (for Monday). I don't ha... 25 Mar 2010 13:49
Add record(s) automatically
I have a sub-form that we enter employee, employee hours, pay category, etc. to. On the line that we enter data on there is a check box 'Hazard Pay'. I would like, if the check box is checked, to add a record for each employee entered that automatically fills in the same employee, but with a standard employee hours... 26 Mar 2010 00:20