From: jrp444 on
I have been trying to use "format", Date(), "Mid", "Left"..etc. in a query.
It gives me an error Undefined Function. Could some tell me what to do to
fix this problem.
From: kc-mass on
Open a module (Cntrl G) in your db. In the tools menu select "References"
You will likely find that one of the checked references has the word
"Missing"
placed in front of it. Make note of the reference like
"Microsoft Excel 11.0 Object Library". Uncheck the reference. navigate down
the list to the missing reference name; check it and your problem should go
away.

Regards

Kevin

From: kc-mass on