From: osupratt via AccessMonster.com on
I have a sub-form that we enter employee, employee hours, pay category, etc.
to. On the line that we enter data on there is a check box 'Hazard Pay'. I
would like, if the check box is checked, to add a record for each employee
entered that automatically fills in the same employee, but with a standard
employee hours, and a pay category of HAZ. This does not have to show on the
sub-form, but needs to be added to the table at minimum.

Better yet I would like to have the Hazard Pay check box on the main form and
when selected (after the sub-form) to have each employee have a record added
for his hazard pay. Hope this makes sense and I hope someone can help me a
bit. Thanks.

From: KARL DEWEY on
It sounds like you want to give HazPay for all hours worked, not just those
the employee actuall performed a hazardous task.
Then why not a checkbox in the employee record instead of hours record?

--
Build a little, test a little.