First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61
Problem with color in subform
I have form with a subform. On the mainform I have a history of all kind of machine parts. In the subform I have information of a supplier. Some Machine ID's have more then one supplier attached. The subform look like this if I have more then one supplier attached to a machine (only showing few fields and I using... 19 Mar 2010 19:02
Teste
teste ... 20 Mar 2010 00:35
nested iif statements in a query
How many are allowed, it have currently 12 and seems to error out if I try another? My problem is I have a control on a form and many other forms, "WIP Status", this control is set according to a date entered in other controls; WIP Status: =iif(date Recvd] > 1 , "New Item", iif([Date tech pickup] > 1, "Test", ... 19 Mar 2010 13:13
Load event question
I found this code along with it's function on this discussion group. It works great but I want it to populate the text field when the form loads. How can I get the following code on the Form_Load()? fOSUserName() is a defined function. Private Sub Form_BeforeUpdate(Cancel As Integer) On Error GoTo BeforeUp... 25 Mar 2010 17:28
Forcing New Page
I have a report in which I am trying to force a new page with each group header change. I changed the Force New Page property for that section to "Before Section" but it doesn't seem to work. Why not? -- Ken Hudson ... 18 Mar 2010 13:01
Page Order in Tab Control
I have 2 pages in a tab control on a form, each of which contains a different subform. If the client code on the main form is one of 4 choices (one of which is null), I would like Page 2 to be the top page when you go to the client, if it is one of the remaining 2 choices, I would like Page 1 to be on top. I do... 17 Mar 2010 18:43
Combo Boxes - DISPLAYING multiple fields after choice is made
For the life of me, I can NOT get my combo box to DISPLAY multiple (3) fields (other than the bound/control field) after a choice is made in the combo box pulldown. A user first picks an item in another text box, which runs a "refresh contol" macro for the combo box in question (and the combo box has an imbedd... 17 Mar 2010 17:26
Using a subform to display and add info into table
> hi I was looking for that and fainaly i found it but I tride to do as you side but appear this message to me > Microsoft office access can't append the records in the append query. Microsoft office access set 0 field(s) to Null due to a type conversion failure, and it didn't add 48 record(s) to the tab... 17 Mar 2010 05:47
how a month to retrieve its days from 1st to end of that month
HOW ALL DAYS OF A MONTH WILL BE RESULT WITH TEXT BOX IN FORMS ... 17 Mar 2010 13:39
On Dirty Event
Hi and TIA. I have a form in Single form view. Once the user changes a value the OnDirty event fires as expected, They click my save button to save the record it is saved. Now they see that they want to change something else on the same form/same record. When they do this the OnDirty event does not fire. An... 17 Mar 2010 05:47