From: Spier2vb on
> hi
> I was looking for that and fainaly i found it but
>
> I tride to do as you side but appear this message to me >
Microsoft office access can't append the records in the append query.
Microsoft office access set 0 field(s) to Null due to a type conversion
failure, and it didn't add 48 record(s) to the table due to key violation, 0
record(s) due to lock violation, and 0 record(s) due to validation rule
violations.
Do you want to run the action query anyway?
To ignore the error(s) and run the query, click Yes.
For an explanation of the causes of the violations, click help.